Australia has a health cover system for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).


You must have health cover for the duration of your enrolment as a condition of your student visa. OSHC will help you pay for any medical or hospital care you may need while you’re studying in Australia, and will contribute towards the cost of prescription medicines and an ambulance in an emergency.


Dental, optical and physiotherapy is not covered.




© AEC Kenya 2018