Application & VISA
Frequently asked Questions?
Universities & Colleges
Living and Accommodation in Australia?
Australia enjoys one of the highest standards of living in the world while remaining
affordable. On average an international student in Australia can expect to pay A$19,830 per year for living expenses.
This would include accommodation, food, limited entertainment, public transport, and incidental costs. You could spend more or less depending on where you live and your lifestyle.
Depending on an individual student’s needs, AEC can assist students in obtaining either on campus, or off campus accommodation including home-stay or private apartments / houses.
• Can I work as a student in Australia?
• Do I require an IELTS English Test?
• Living and Accommodation in Australia?
• Scholarships and Financial aid?
• What are the costs of studying in Australia?
• What is OSHC?
© AEC Jan 2017