Application & VISA
Frequently asked Questions?
Universities & Colleges
Scholarships and Financial aid?
Unfortunately Scholarships are very difficult to come by, and the few that are available are very competitive to apply for. Australia does not offer any financial aid.
Some Universities offer Fee help that is a percentage of your fees reduced for the year. Please note this means that you will still have to pay for the portion of the year and the following years after that. There may also be application fees etc.
Please also note students also have to have access to living expenses.
You could consider choosing an Australian Campus Offshore which would reduce costs for you. Please contact us for details.
• Can I work as a student in Australia?
• Do I require an IELTS English Test?
• Living and Accommodation in Australia?
• Scholarships and Financial aid?
• What are the costs of studying in Australia?
• What is OSHC?
© AEC Jan 2017