Application & VISA
Frequently asked Questions?
Universities & Colleges
What is OSHC?
• Can I work as a student in Australia?
• Do I require an IELTS English Test?
• Living and Accommodation in Australia?
• Scholarships and Financial aid?
• What are the costs of studying in Australia?
• What is OSHC?
Australia OSCH is insurance for international students.
Australia has a health cover system for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). You must have health cover for the duration of your enrolment as a condition of your visa requirements. OSHC will help you pay for any medical or hospital care you may need while you’re studying in Australia, and will contribute towards the cost of prescription medicines and an ambulance in an emergency.
Dental, optical and physiotherapy are not covered.
© AEC Jan 2017